Oct 3, 2010

Elena and Tom's Wedding Photos Aug 7, 2010






Hi Jira and Sylive,
Please send this note to Sylvie and her assistant. Sylvie absolutely made my wedding day wonderful. Her passion in what she does is absolutely amazing, that also makes working with her a wonderful experience. The hair and make-up Sylvie made for me was great - she created a beautiful bride of me, I so so much thank everything she did for me and my family and bridesmaids.

It has been a true pleasure working w/ Wowpretty, you and Sylvie. I hope we'll have opportunity to use your service again. If there is an online spot that you publish your client's testimonials, please let me know and I'll be happy to spread my thanks to Wowpretty, hope that will bring more business to your group.
Best regards,
Elena~


Makeup and Hair by Wowpretty Senior Stylist " Sylive"
All Beautiful Photos by Jill Doherty Photography