Oct 27, 2010

Featured Publishing : Style Unveiled









Hi Jira!
Thank you and your team for your wonderful work on our wedding day! We all LOVED your work, and I appreciate all of the time you spent with me helping me figure out the best look prior to the wedding day. My hair stayed very well and I thought you did beautiful makeup! (Also so glad I got to get you right after your Thailand trip - I know you must've been exhausted! But nonetheless you were so kind, patient and a joy to work with.)

Also, please let me know if there is anywhere else I could post reviews on you. I know you already have tons of glowing reviews and are already getting lots of business, but I would love to help in any way as you deserve it! :)

Thank you again for your beautiful work and for being so kind. Please send our thanks to Sylvie, Yoong, and Matt as well.

Thanks again,
Stephanie

All Beautiful Photo by Braedon Photography.