Sep 22, 2010

Alesix and Jose 's Wedding day Photo on Aug 8, 2010


Review from Yelp
I just thought I would add to the plethora of 5 star reviews even though you don't need mine to convince you that Jira is fabulous.


So in the most succinct words... you get what you pay for... as a bride we try to disprove this but it's true. I am one of those brides that wanted Jira... couldn't quite afford her... tried out another hair/makeup artist, had a horrible trial... bucked up and went with Jira. I didn't even do a trial with Jira I was so confident in her abilities (and also it wasn't quite in my budget)... but I am SOOOO glad I did go with Jira and she did a superb job!

I saw a lot of Asian brides in her portfolio and so wasn't sure how it would go me being a white girl... but boy let me tell you... she was great and my favorite part was what she did with my hair... on the spot... just looking at a few photos of the kind of styles I like and poof... amazing updo!

Jira-I said to you the day of my wedding and I want to say it again... you are my hero and my favorite vendor out of my entire wedding experience! I heart U.
Alexis~


Photo by Amoreena Berg