Oct 6, 2010

Julie and Billy 's Wedding Photos on Sept 18, 2010





Hi Jira and Sylive,
How are you and your team of girls? We had a wonderful time at our wedding and the day started with Wowpretty! I want to thank you, Sylvie, Elena and Amy for the awesome job they did with our hair and makeup. They arrived right on time, was very professional and efficient! And of course, they were all super nice and attentive. Sylvie listened to what I wanted for my hair and makeup and did a fantastic job. I looked like myself but better! The moms and my bridesmaids were also gorgeous! I asked if Elena would put some concealer on my husband's 2 pimples and she did a very good job.

Thank you so much! I'll be glad to recommend Wowpretty to my friends. When I get a chance, I'll write a yelp review. =)
Julie~


Review from Yelp
This is an overdue review. Wowpretty did hair and makeup for our wedding last September. At the time of booking, Jira herself was already booked, so I had a trial with senior stylist Sylvie. The trial went well. Jira was there to help me figure out the look I wanted. After the trial, there were a few minor things I wanted changed (like putting my hair up a little higher etc).

On wedding day, Sylvie, Elena and Amy arrived right on time and was very professional and efficient! And of course, they were all super nice and attentive. Sylvie listened to what I wanted for my hair and makeup and did a fantastic job! I looked like myself but better! Exactly what I wanted! Between the 3 of them, they did hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and myself. The moms and my bridesmaids were gorgeous! I asked if Elena would put some concealer on my husband's  pimples and she did a very good job. Hair and makeup (airbrushed) stayed on ALL day! My wedding day was about 13 hours. Also, everyone looked great in our wedding photos.

I highly recommend Wowpretty. These girls are pros and they do wonderful work! Thank you Wowpretty! =D 





Makeup and Hair by Wowpretty Senior Stylist " Sylive"
All Beautiful Photos From Alfred Salom Photography