Nov 1, 2011

Half Moon Bay Wedding Makeup and Hair : Kristen + Jeremy






 
Photo by Bay Photo Photography

Jira is amazing. Not only is she beautiful but she is also a very kind person. The thing I valued most able Jira is her honesty. So many vendors will tell you want to hear---not Jira---she straight up tells you the truth. You don't know how much I appreciated that.

She did an outstanding job helping me create the "look" I wanted for my wedding---1920s old Hollywood. My make-up and hair never looked so great. They looked so good, I now have her cut, color, and style my hair on a regular basis at her salon in San Mateo! Her team also did H & M for 6 other people in my wedding. All were pleased with her work and looked great.

Finally, Jira made communication super easy. She is very responsive over email, always returning calls/emails within 24 hours. Her contracting is straight forward and she was even EARLY to do my H & M on wedding day.

Overall experience: A+!
Kristen~ (Review from Weddingwire.com)