Nov 18, 2011

Wowpretty is Celebrating our 11th Year Anniversary in bay area



Wowpretty is celebrating our 11th year anniversary here in the Bay Area!  I still remember every moment and every wedding.  It has been such a good time. 

I also still remember Wowpretty’s start back in 2000 in the Bay Area.  We wouldn’t be where we are without a fantastic and strong team.  I am very fortunate and lucky to have them.

It was that time again!  Wowpretty company photoshoot and party!  We had such a great opportunity to have Matt Kim photographer work the Wowpretty Photoshoot

My four senior stylist and myself had such a wonderful day but unfortunately we had two senior stylist and master stylists who were not able to make the photoshoot.  All of us are looking forward towards the 2012 Wowpretty photoshoot.