Jul 11, 2009

Cindy Feng's wedding, July 11, 2009



Dear Jira,

It was SO fabulous. I had such a great time. I didn't expect it to be so fun. Thanks for doing the gorgeous makeup. I will definitely send you the pics. The professional ones come out in two weeks.
I LOVED my hair and makeup. THANK YOU!!!
Talk soon!
Cindy

Thank you for the all beautiful photos by Stanley and Jaimie, S&J Photo Creation, Inc.
Here is one of the weddings that we worked at together.
The amazing photos speak for themselves.




Review from Cindy on Yelp

Jira did my wedding hair and makeup for my July 09 wedding. She made me feel so gorgeous and the hair and makeup both lasted all night without any touch ups. Jira and her team did my bridesmaids and we had one last minute addition and they accommodated my fickle family members and each person's individual taste. Both moms never wear makeup so they were wary but they were extremely impressed. They got light makeup done and they looked beautiful.

I had two trials with Jira. The first time I didn't know what I wanted and I didn't love it. But the second time I had gone through Jira's blog and noted down the girls whose makeup I especially loved and went to Jira prepared, with my hair flower, earrings and a better sense of what I was looking for. I highly recommend you prepare ahead of time and if you don't love it the first time, you probably just need to go back and try a different style that you like.

It's definitely pricier than I was originally looking to pay (believe me, I did my research and went to the makeup counters but I just wasn't convinced they knew what they were doing for a high-stress event like a wedding) but it's a once in a lifetime experience and I know that everyone says that and it's cliche now but it's actually true - how sad would you be if you cheaped out and felt gross during your wedding and looking at all your wedding pics and video!! That is documentation that will will be hard to overlook because you saved a few bucks. That's my perspective anyway. Of course, don't break the bank. If you can't afford it all, just get Jira to do your makeup and a friend to do your hair and your girls can do their own. But Jira's definitely worth it.

Good luck. Hope you have as much fun as I did.

Trial Makeup and Hair Photos