Jul 11, 2009

Carrie Sze's Trial Photo. Got married on June 27, 2009




Hi Jira!!!

I want to let you know that you made my wedding day truly amazing. Words cannot begin to express how vital of a role that wowpretty plays in making my wedding day beautiful. My make up lasted the entire 12+ hours. As you remember, my wedding was one of the hottest days (about 88 degrees), but both my hair up-do and make up lasted. I knew I had pure confidence in you aftering the trial in which you did my hair and make up, and you once again provided the upmost quality. I cannot wait to recommend you to future brides!!

ps. Wedding photos are on the way!

Hugs,
Carrie


Review from Yelp.com

Jira goes above and beyond what is expected as a hair and make up artist. From the first time of initiating contact with her via email, she was prompt in replying back to me and letting me know she was available for my wedding date of 6/27/09. As meticulous as I am, she was everything and more.

Everytime I emailed to ask a question, she never hesitated to email me back the same day. When I had my make up and hair trial with her about 2 months before my wedding, I was stunned at how efficient and careful she is with a bride. She takes her time to understand what I wanted and never tried to impose her feelings on to me. She was opened to whatever I suggested, yet did not get defensive if I disagreed with something. She also treats her brides like a friend, which is not always something that you will find. On the actual day of my wedding, Jira and one of her assistants came to do hair and make up for myself and my mother and hair for my 4 bridesmaids.

Jira showed up on time and made my dreams come true. It was such a hot day on my wedding (almost 90 degrees) and both my hair and make up lasted the 12+ hours that I was up. The make up still continued to look fresh and cool even with the hot sun beating down on me. I got so many compliments from guests about my hair and make up.
If there is ever any hesitation that you may have about whether or not you want Jira as your hair and make up person, this is one person that you cannot pass up.


Trial Photos