Sep 4, 2010

Maya and Jim 's Wedding day Photos on July 16, 2010





Hi Jira,
Thank you again soooooo much for making me look so beautiful on my wedding day! I've gotten a ton of compliments and will definitely use you again for special occasions!

Review from Yelp
Jira is fabulous! She's a true artist who helped me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. What I loved about Jira is that she was willing to accommodate all my requests and worked with me on the price so that all my bridesmaids and mom could get something done. I had two trial sessions with her and at first was a little unsure of the hairstyle. But Jira assured me that once my hair was cut in layers, it would all work out.

On the wedding day, Jira and her assistant arrived on time with suitcases full of makeup and hair accessories. They made everyone look beautiful and their work lasted through the night and into the next day! If you want to feel gorgeous, visit Jira and her team!
~Maya

Photos by Heidi Huber