Aug 2, 2010

Michelle and David 's Wedding Photos on June 19, 2010




Dear Jira,
Thank you again for everything Jira! I was so glad I was taken care of by such a talented professional. You and your team were so great! You will definitely get a 5 star yelp review from me.
I look forward to hearing more about your cosmetics line as it becomes available. Good luck!
~Michelle


Reveiw from Yelp.com
I so love Jira and her team at Wowpretty! They are a group of true professionals that will take care of you on your wedding day and I wouldn't have found her if it hadn't been for all the awesome yelp revews she already had.

I booked a trial session in March for my June wedding. Jira was great about listening to me but also giving me her opinions of what would work vs. what wouldn't. She has a very scrutinizing eye so I know she catches every detail and takes great pride in her work. She also sent pictures after the trial and was very responsive to my questions. One reason I knew I liked Jira was not just her skill but also the fact that she will answer your emails promptly. It's always helpful for the bride-to-be to know her vendors are available when she needs them!

On the day of the wedding, Jira focused only on my hair and makeup while she had one assistant doing hair for my bridesmaids and mom and another doing makeup for them. I never imagined that I would be totally relaxed on the day of my wedding but once Jira started working her magic, the only thing I worried about was making sure someone got me my Starbucks! She also had hair and makeup done in plenty of time and I felt amazing. My bridesmaids and mom looked beautiful as well. The best thing was my hair stayed perfect despite the wind at our outdoor ceremony and the makeup didn't look any different after a few hours of dancing. Thank you Jira!!!


Thank You for All Beautiful Photos by Matt Kim