Aug 10, 2010

Charity and Jay's Wedding Photos on Aug 7, 2010




Hi Jira,
The wedding was amazing! You and your team did such a wonderful job with me and the wedding party! I have to say that when you said my makeup was going to stay the whole night, it really did. By the end of the night my makeup was still on like I had it at 1030 am.

Thank you again for everything! If there is anything you need from me, just let me know.
~Charity

Beautiful Photos by Chung Li
Please Visit his Website at Chungliphotography.com
Sideshow
Chungliphotogrphy

Review on Weddingwire.com
I would recommend WowPretty for professional wedding make-up and hair needs. Jira and her team did a wonderful job on me and my bridal party. My make-up & hair stayed on the whole night- from 10 am to 12 midnight and my photographer was impressed and commented that he has never seen make-up stayed that long throughout the day! I had a lot of inquiries from the guests on who did my makeup and have give Jira's name to potential clients. Thank you to Jira and her team you guys are AWESOME! Thank you for make me look Beautiful on my Special Day!

Charity~