Aug 4, 2010

Jenny and Matthew 's Wedding Photos on May 4, 2009








My make-up artist, Jira. She has motor hands. She finished my make up + hair in no time! As we are not hiring her for the whole day, I need my make up and hair to be long lasting and to fit both my wedding gown and evening dress well. The job was perfectly done. I need NO touch-ups during the day except reapplying some lip color. The make up + hair stay fresh after a whole day of OUTDOOR photo shoot, including one hour at the windy Chrissy Field. She also gave us great advice on the choice of hair flower - she suggested us to use two different tones of orchid. Orchid stays fresh all day even without water, and the color goes well with both my white dress and red dress. You are superb, Jira!! :)



Photos by Larissa Cleveland Photography, Visit her at
Larissacleveland.com