Jun 24, 2009

Helen Chan Trial makeup and hair



Thank you Jira... You are magnificent. Absolutely wonderful. I've gone back and forth with many different hairstyles, but Jira.. She is so patient advising me on what's good and not. I was there when she did my sister's hair for her wedding and there are no words to describe how she managed to everytime perfect a style you ask her to do. My sister wanted a Shanghai look so she just picked a style from t his magazine. Jira did such great work, that every girl at the wedding till this day still asks for Jira's contact. Now I'm using her for my wedding and just finished my trial. Fabulous is the word I want to use on my look. Jira is amazing with what she could do with those hands. I'm so lucky to have been able to find her without having to do any type of research. Thank you Thank you..



These photos were taken by Wowpretty.
We prefer to take the photos outside so we can see the finished appearance in natural light.
This is the actual result, taken with a normal digital camera; no computer or Photoshop corrections were used on the photos