Sep 24, 2008

Michelle Yek and Reinhard, Wedding Photos.


August 15, 2008




Michelle Yek
Wedding: 08/15/2008
Reviews for
Wowpretty

The WowPretty team did a fantastic job on our wedding day. They have to work on 7 people within 4 hours - in addition to the Bride, they have to work on 4 bridesmaids, Mom and my sister in law. Not only they completed the job on time, they did it with such fun. the girls had so much fun with Jira and Matt! Jira and Matt are very professional.... Their make-up is very natural and elegant which is what i specifically requested.... They are also very flexible to adapt to individual's preference. I particularly loved the hairdo... I showed Jira a picture of the hairdo i like and she did an excellent job... I have been receiving so much compliments from my girlfriends! When i look at the photos and how beautiful we all looked, the money was well spent. Thank you Jira and Matt for a job well done! Michelle & Reiny



Photos by Todd Rafalovich