Jul 3, 2008

Thida and Matthew, Wedding Photos


Thida trial photos on January, 2008



Thida and Matther, wedding photos






Hi Jira!

Thanks so much! You really did a spectacular job. Even my mom-in-law liked her makeup! ;)

I cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so incredibly beautiful and fun!
I am continually getting praise on how incredible the whole event was

Thanks again for making me sooo WOW pretty! :) ~Thida.














THANKS!
for all beautiful photos from
Kiphotography


Review from Weddingwire.com
Recently, I've had to go through 3 weddings. Not to 3 different men, same guy, but our friends, his parents' friends, my parents' friends... 3 different cities. Let's just say that's a lot of hair and makeup in the last few months.. probably and hopefully more than ever again in my lifetime.

The side benefit is that I actually feel like I can make some true comparisons. Jira has a skill in being able to imitate a picture, which definitely is not universal. I brought her hollywood glamour meets Old Shanghai, and she really helped me rock those fingerwaves. In fact, I think the day of turned out better than the trial. She has an artistic eye and gives her opinion to find what compliments you, but she also listens to your opinions. Plus, she has patience and professionalism to deal with picky mothers, not to necessarily send more her way, but she did a great job.