May 24, 2011

Sofiltel San Francisco Bay Hotel : Samantha + Arthru

Review from Yelp

Thank you Jira!

There's a reason why all my good friends have used you, and now it was finally my turn! I am very happy with JIra! Yes, she did increase her price compare to a few years ago when my friends got married. But she is worth the money. Girls--you want to look your best that day, and you can't skim on the makeup and hair!! You only have one chance to look that pretty and feel like a princes. Jira is worth every penny! I have so much compliment that day. I was glowing :) and I don't think I can ever be prettier than that day!!! Jira is very nice, easy to work with and professional of course! She even have her own cosmetic line now!

I have been telling all my friends about Jira because she is simple the best! 

Samantha~

Photo by Memoire Studio