May 23, 2011

Lafayette Park Hotel, CA / Sheena + William


Review from Yelp
The first thing I learned when I started planning my wedding and looking for vendors was that everyone wants to be your friend, get your business, and take your money. I had already seen several stylist, and was actually already booked with one, but I booked with them because they were good nothing more.

At the trial, Jira was more than just a stylist, asking me for what I envisioned. She is an honest friend, someone who I felt wouldn't let me not have a beautiful and glamorous wedding. As a bride with a vision, you may think you know exactly what you want, but Jira would put her foot down on things she just knew wouldn't end up well. Take her advice, she sees many brides before and after and probably hears it all (the good, the bad, the thank you, and the regrets). I took her advice, and am so glad that I did. In fact, it's changed how I do my everyday make up, and I get compliments even though I'm not a bride anymore.

Other stylist, just did what I asked, and yes I looked beautiful, but you could tell they didn't share the same passion for my wedding day as I did. After my trial, I cancelled my other stylist and booked with WowPretty. Trust me, you know you've found the right one, when they share the same excitement about your wedding as you do. It's your wedding, surround yourself with those who won't let you fail. Thank you Jira!
Sheena~