Jun 26, 2008

Yan and Jeff, Wedding Photos

























May 17, 2008
San Franciso, CA

Went to Jira for my makeup trial. She did a fabulous job on both my hair and makeup. At first, I was a little shocked with the makeup since I wasn't used to seeing myself all dolled up. But as I sat there and stared at myself for a few more minutes, I though, "Damn, I look hot!" Even my fiance said so when I went home.

Jira was fun to chat with while she was doing her magic. It's like having a really good girlfriend doing your makeup and hair.



Post Wedding Update:
Jira nad her assistant made me and my mom look beautiful! She was on time and was a lot of fun to be around on what can be a nervous time.

My makeup lasted all night without any touch-ups. My hair was fabulous! i got a lot of compliments on it.

I highly recommend Jira!



Wowpretty and team would like to give thanks for the beatuful photos
by Tinywater photographer check out her works!