Apr 25, 2011

Trial Photos : Heather Baldwin

I just had my consultation with Jira for my wedding day hair and makeup this past Saturday and let me tell you, she did an AMAZING job! She is quite the artist.

I came into the salon with an idea of what I wanted for my hair and no idea what I wanted for my makeup, because being a workaholic like me, a bit of mascara and chopstick goes a long way. She gave me a ton of material to look through as well as allowing my overly vocal, stylish brother to give his ideas on what looked best.  She allowed me a lot of choices and gave her input when I asked... The final result was pure beauty. When I showed the pictures that she took at the end of the consultation, my mom and dad were speechless (which rarely happens in my family).

I also tested to see how long the makeup would last. It stayed on for over 8 hours before I washed it off. The only reapplication I would have to do would be extra lipstick/ lip gloss, which is normal.

I cannot give her enough credit for what the final product turned out to be, it was worth every penny, and I am looking forward to the day of my wedding! :)
Heather~