Oct 26, 2009

Tina and Craig 's Wedding Photos on May 2, 2009




Review long overdue...I used Jira and her team for my wedding hair and makeup last year and was pleased with the results. I visited her for a hair and makeup trial, where we did an up do and down do hairstyle. I was pleased with the results. I actually did a hair trial elsewhere, and my hair fell out of the style after only a couple of hours. That sealed the deal for me. Being Asian, it was really important to find someone who knew how to work with Asian hair and apply makeup on the sisters. I've had countless disasters of past makeup applications (sorry, yellow and mango eyeshadow do NOT look good on me; no, I have no eyelid flap so yes, contouring on me will be different; no, I don't want Asian princess bride look, sorry...).

The makeup felt great on my wedding day, didn't run, and my hair was awesome. She did a great job on my hair, which is really thick and sometimes hard to curl.

In sum, Jira is really nice and friendly, and a total kick. I would totally recommend her to anybody looking to do their hair and/or makeup for their wedding or any special occasion. Ladies, it is well worth the money spent to look gorgeous for your wedding day.


The Beautiful Photos by Kevin Chain, Visit the Website Kevinchin.com