Aug 27, 2009

Stacey and Kevin, Wedding Photos on May 9, 2009



Gosh I've known Jira almost 8 years now. We first worked together on a photoshoot years ago. She really knows how to do Asian make-up.

Needless to say I had to have her do my wedding at the Julia Morgan Ballroom this past May. Jira uses an airbrush technique of foundation that lasted 12+ hours and through the my various tearing sessions throughout the day/night. Yay for her water proof mascara. Not only did it last all day but turned out flawless in photos. I just got my proofs back from my photographer Chung Photo. Her team was able to do hair/make-up for a bride, 6 bridesmaids, mom and cousin in 5 hours time. Right on schedule. She's also does great cut/color and extensions too. The Works!!

Brides: if you have a certain style or look you're looking to recreate, just tear out a picture and bring it to your trial session.

Review from Stacey at Yelp.com

Thank you for all Beautiful Photos by Chung Chan www.chungphoto.com