Apr 14, 2009

Barbara and Darin Wedding day, March 7, 2009




For my March 2009 wedding, I hired Jira after many searches and references of other hair & makeup professionals. Jira was by far the most on top of her game. She's fast, professional and wonderfully friendly and incredible calm and patient. Being nervous about how I would look, I did a trial first run a month before the big day where I made her go through a series of my oddball suggestions before ultimately going with her recommendation. Her idea was better!

In the end, she and her talented assistant did hair and makeup for myself and my four bridesmaids on location. The results were flawless. I highly recommend Wow Pretty for anyone looking for peace of mind on their wedding day!

Best,
~Barbara

Thank you for all beautiful photos by Jperlmanphotography.com