Feb 25, 2009

Helen Phu and Wiliam Chin, Oct 10, 2008




01/22/2009

Jira and her team did an AMAZING job (just like everyone else stated). I did do a trial with her first, and that's why I decided to book her for my Oct wedding. Everyone showed up on time...like she promised and ended on time...like she promised. Only boo boo made was on my part. I cut my hair 3 months before the wedding with someone else and thought it would grow out on time. Bad mistake. But she still was able to do what was done at our trial.

I was asking if she'd stay with me the whole day, and she said the make up would stay, and not to worry and it did!! And so did everyone elses. I did the airbrush foundation (a must!) and it looked flawless. My gf/sister/mom makeup stayed also. I wouldn't say she's the most afforable, but I thought it was worth every penny!!
Check out her blog if you don't believe me.. http://jirawowpretty.blogspot.com/

Jira...so glad I found you (^_^)!!