Oct 6, 2008

Erin Hill, Wedding Photos on Sept 12, 2008


Erin' s Wedding day was on Sept 12, 2008 at Half Moon Bay, CA.

Thank you for all the beautiful photos by
Michelle Hayes Photograhy



Hi Jira!

I was so happy with my hair and makeup - you did a fabulous job, I can't tell you how many compliments I got! :)

I will for sure call you in the future if I have an event, and will
recommend you to friends as well! Hope you're doing well too...it's fun to stay in touch on things on Facebook, nice to "see" you there.

Talk to you soon, Erin

Yelp review From Erin~~ I highly recommend Jira for hair and makeup - both of which she did for my wedding. I wasn't able to go to her salon for a trial run - but instead brought pictures of hair styles and makeup to the event - she did a great job - even without a trial run, and seeing what I was looking for on the day of the event.

She was very professional, and always called or emailed me back right away with any questions. She was right on time to my Half Moon Bay wedding location, and finished my hair and makeup, and my maid-of-honor's hair and a little makeup with plenty of time to spare.

I had so many compliments on both makeup and hair - and both looked amazing in the photos.

Thank you Jira!