May 20, 2008

Sano Megu And Vsan, Wedding photos in Japan.

Publish Post





Jira is a true professional, she is a great listener, is very friendly and punctual.
She showed up early to the day of my wedding and cheerfully unpacked her equipment. Jira was able to do makeup and hair for mom at the last minute and made her look beautiful within a short time-frame. On top of that, she went to groom's room and did makeup for my future husband. I don't believe that men need to do makeup, but I think it came out great. He looked especially handsome! Everything finished on time and I got non-stop compliments.

During my trial, Jira made some recommendations and I went ahead and let her do them even though I had a hesitation about using false eyelashes. They ended up looking great and I thought the airbrush technique was amazing. It felt light and not too much.

I highly recommend Jira to any brides. I have a friend who is getting married the end of this summer and she has already booked her.